Sunday, January 9, 2011

By Name

Daily Nugget:

I know you by name and you have found favor with me. Exodus 33:12b


During my reading today, this verse just shouted my name!  I am thrilled to think that the God of the Universe, Maker of All Things, knows MY name and has found favor with me.
What an amazing feeling to know that God loves me so much, that with all the millions of people on the planet, HE KNOWS MY NAME!  I just adore that.

And even better than knowing my name... is the idea, that I have lived my life in a way that He could truly say "I HAVE FOUND FAVOR IN YOU." That just makes me want to sing and dance and leap and run... well you get the idea.

My Great Savior, I am thrilled that you know me by name.  I pray that above everything else that I may do in this life, that You can look at me ans say You found favor with me!  You amaze me.  You totally change my world.. just knowing that YOU kjnow MY name!

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts!  If you are reading along with me, please leave me a message!  See you tomorrow!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I've just started reading your daily entries this weekend, Vanessa and am so glad to be doing so :) I need to go back to your first entry in this Bible study to see if you are following a specific reading schedule -- I'm not currently involved in any study or prayer group, so would like to read along "with" you and perhaps share what the Lord puts on my heart about a particular verse or passage.

    Hugs & LiC -kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I sent you some info to your FB account!

    ReplyDelete