My family blessed me with a Kindle Fire this year, and I was so very excited!!!
I have always loved to read, so this was a FABULOUS gift for me!!!
Here is a list (in no particular order) of my top 10 books I read this year!
1. Lioness Arising - Wake Up And Change Your World (Lisa Bevere)
2. Warrior Chicks - (Holly Wagner)
3. The Centurions Wife - (Janette Oke)
4. Fear of the Lord - (John Bevere)
5. Relentless - The Power You Need, To Never Give Up (John Bevere)
6. Women Are Kingmakers - (Wellington Boone)
7. One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are (Ann Voskamp)
8. Praying Circles Around Your Children (Mark Batterson)
9. Real Marriage: The Truth About Sex, Friendship, and Life Together (Driscoll)
10. The Sacred Romance: Drawing Closer to the Heart of God (John Eldridge)
So many of these are worth the time!
I love my Kindle and I'm so excited for the list of books I already have for next year!
Saturday, December 22, 2012
A young woman, became a mother before a wife, all in God's great plan.
A young man, became an earthly father of the Child of God.
A young couple, with so little, trusted in a plan that was beyond what either could imagine.
A baby came down, birthed into life and He would chang the world.
A manger was all He had, but it was a throne in disguise.
Shepherds and Wise Men traveled to find this baby.
It was a baby that changed everything.