Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blessings.

I relished my reading today.. all about the set up of the 12 Tribes, their position around the Tabernacle, God's plans are amazing.  Wouldn't it be awesome if we had the opportunity to meet with God and have Him lay out His plans for our lives in such detail!  But I realize that is where faith comes in! :)

I also enjoyed the instruction of the Levites, and their "setting apart". Their example symbolized the godly separation that should have characterized the whole nation of Isreal.  I wonder if the Levites felt how much of an honor it was that God set them apart to serve with the priests of the Tabernacle!  Wow. 

My post today is short, but I think it should be.  My daily nugget is probably one of my favorite scriptures.  When I was in college, the choir I toured with from Trevecca University, we sang this to the close of each concert.  I always cried!  Enjoy this blessing!



Daily Nugget:

The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you 
and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn His face toward you
and give you peace.
                                            ~Numbers 6: 24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment