So here goes:
First of all, my word for 2012 is FOCUS! That seems simple huh? Well not for me....
My scripture comes from Hebrews 12:2. I love the whole verse because it is about my Jesus... but for me, I'm taking just a portion of it to apply to this years goal of FOCUS!
We must focus on
the source and goal of our faith.
He saw the joy ahead of him,
so he endured........ (GODS WORD Translation)
I love this translation because it used the word FOCUS!
On we go to the "Top Fives":
My Personal Top Five:
1. To give daily FOCUS to God in my prayers and devotions.
2. To give FOCUS daily to continue to enrich and grow my marriage, and show my great love and appreciation to my husband.
3. To FOCUS more intently on each child as a separate "soul" that needs to be fed and nourished with the love of God and His Word.
4. To FOCUS on my health. To make wise choices for my body. (I need this!)
5. To FOCUS in my choices of where to dedicate my time in order to fulfill my calling according to the talents He has given me.
My Home Top Five:
1. To be more diligent with the education of my children and use our time wisely in order for each child to reach their fullest potential. More hands on teaching!
2. To use my time more efficiently to organize and manage my household and cleaning.
3. To begin Mom orDad date nights with the kids once a month.
4. To better my "couponing" abilities and handle our finances in a more proficient way.
5. To return to my love of scrapbooking/faithbooking in order to leave footprints of our heritage!
Ok, that's it I think. Can't believe it is almost 2012.