Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 7 - Ephesians 2:6

 God raised us up with Christ. He has seated us with him in his heavenly kingdom because we belong to Christ Jesus.  Ephesians 2:6

 When we realize the truth of being seated with Christ the view from heaven changes our mindsets and is a trigger for revival in our hearts and those we speak to.

When we speak we are called to speak out of the atmosphere of heaven, when we pray for the sick we are called to pray out of heaven, not from the earthly perspective.

When we worship we are called to worship in Spirit, our whole lives are meant to be a reflection of where we are seated.

I am learning that when heaven invades earth as it does through our direct connection with Christ, then transformation comes. Our words change, the power we see released changes.  Glory is manifest on earth through signs & wonders and unusual miracles, because we are speaking out of heaven and not from the position of those who are earthly bound.

For God to do within His church, what this world is needing, what the lost are needing, what the broken and hopeless are needing...... we must learn to tap into the heavenly places.  We have been given power and authority, we have been given the ability to do "even greater" than what Jesus did while on earth!  (John 14:12)

My prayer today...... that my mind would be filled with heaven.  That I would be able to reach into the heavenly realm and accomplish what God has set out for me to do.  I've wasted so much time.... but I am ready... I am wanting.... I am desperate to see what God can do when I find myself standing in the heavenly places!

1 comment: