Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 27 - 2 Corinthians 12:9


But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Today has been one of those days.......... when I have struggled.  I see the things facing me and our family right now and I feel as though there is no way through.  I look at the bank account, the health problems, holidays, expenses for the kids, and all the things we are lacking................. and I feel overwhelmed.  I have felt fear and panic today. 

I know that God is able to do all things.  I know that He can handle everything.  I know it in my head... today, I've just haven't been convinced of it in my heart.

I was at work today at my part time job with our church, and it was just me in the building.  So I do what I do... :)  I started just praying and talking out loud to God.  I sang worship songs, I sang phrases from my heart.  I told God what He already knew.  I laid it all bare before him... 

Although I do not like this phase of my life and the things I am facing............ I can surely say, that it is teaching me and drawing me closer to my Daddy God.  I am learning more than ever before to crawl up in His lap and just lay it all down.  Big and deep heart to hearts!

In my weakness, He is strong and He is exalted.  In my weakness, I am seeing Christs power in me and on me.  I am learning to let Him take control of it all!  In my weakness, He is strong!  And I will celebrate my weakness, because it is then that His power is shown so effectively and amazingly! 




No comments:

Post a Comment