Thursday, November 1, 2012

November - 30 Days of Thanksgiving!


I am so excited that it is November.  Although I am thankful every day, I love to make this month stand out from the rest!!!  This year, I have made the kids journals, and they will be doing it with me.  Thanksgiving ties with Christmas for being my favorite holiday.

Join me for a month of THANKFULNESS!!!

I am thankful for a God who's love never fails, never gives up, and never runs out on me.  He is a good Dad and His love is beyond all comprehension!

I will never fully understand the total expanse of how much He loves me, but I am learning more and more every day.  When I became a parent, I began to understand God's love more than ever.  And as I see my children grow and learn more about God, I am praying that they grasp His vast love earlier than ever.

Sharing the song that I'm worshiping with today............ enjoy!!!




1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's one of my favorite worship songs at the moment too! Happy November 1st!

    ReplyDelete