Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving


She sets about her work vigorously;
    her arms are strong for her tasks.

She sees that her trading is profitable,
    and her lamp does not go out at night.

                                Prov 31: 17&18


I am so thankful that God has gifted me with talent and ability to do many things.  

I am thankful for the skills I have already, and for those that I am working to refine.  The abilities God has blessed me with has always provided me with jobs. They have given me the ability to be a good homemaker. 

With the gifts and talents that God has enabled me with, I have been able to serve His Kingdom and His people.  I am able to offer things to my church, and those who are in leadership that helps and encourages others in the work of the Lord.

I am thankful that God has given me strength and power.  That I am the kind of woman that can just pull herself up by the "boot straps" and keep going, even when there seems to be no way.  This was lived in front of me by my grandmother, and my mother.  I want my girls to know that being a strong woman is a good thing, and it is a feminine thing too. 

God enables me to be strong and have courage to walk on.  I am so thankful for all He has seen fit to give to me!  My prayer is that when my time on this earth is done, I can say to God, I have nothing left, I gave it all away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment