Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving


Our life was greatly changed when my husband lost his job a few months ago.

I truly believe God knows our entire path, before we ever even walk it......... because just a few days before he lost his job, I was offered a part time job at our church learning center. At that point I was not really looking at taking it, because I have been a stay at home and homeschooling mom for 15 years. 

Little did I know God was already working something out for our good ahead of the storm!  OH He is so good!!! 

The very day that my husband lost his job, he met me in one of the pastor's offices.  How my plans were changed (notice there, my plans)....   I took the job.

I must say, it has been a day at a time challenge, to learn a new schedule, work with the kids and school, and all the other things I do.  But I am blessed... because it is providing income to help my family.  God's blessings has poured abundantly through this job, and I am forever thankful!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment