Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving



I am very thankful for the community of homeschooling families.  I am so blessed by the families I have met, and the ones that I have built relationships with over the past 13 years of educating my children.  

I am so thankful for those who are "like minded" in family and faith, we sharpen each other.  And they understand so much of what I go through as a wife, mom, teacher, and Jesus follower.

I am especially grateful for a state and a country (at least for now) that is supportive of homeschooling and educating our own children.  I pray daily for those at HSLDA who are fighting for our freedoms and rights.  And for all those who paved the way for what we have now.

I am blessed to be a homeschool mom, for all of my children to have been taught about not just the basics, but also about God and His Word.  I have been thrilled to spend every day (well for the most part) of their lives with me, at home, or at least together.  



No comments:

Post a Comment