Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving


Today, I am thankful for Nyquil and Chloraseptic and all things made by medicinal companies.  Every fall, I get sick... and I hate being sick.  Doesn't matter what I do, when the seasons here in Alabama go from cold to hot to hot to cold all within the same 24 hours.... I will be sick with all the croupy cruddy!

I am thankful for the knowledge Doctor's have been given to create things that help people.  I know God is the Great Physician, I believe He has complete ability to heal.  I have seen His healing, I have felt His healing.  I am so thankful for that!

I also believe God has given people knowledge to help themselves, and that is why I see a doctor and get my meds.  I am thankful for doctor's and hospital's, nurses and more.  These people have given life to my children when they were born, taken care of my family when cancer has ravaged, and so much more in my life already.

Thank you God for all these things, especially for Your giftings to people and knowledge that can only come from You.  And most importantly that You are the Great Physician, and hold the ability to heal all diseases.  I know You are my healer!

No comments:

Post a Comment