Friday, August 15, 2014

Absolute praise

Father God...

I am in awe of your goodness to me.  In spite of what the world may see... and what we may lack, You have provided and blessed me more than I can ever explain.  Possession are truly worthless.  Anything that I can be given, or buy in this world...is for nothing.

The treasures of my heart come in the hugs of my children, the love of my husband, the blessings of good parents.  It is what consumes my heart and my mind, that blesses me the most.  The seven children I love and pray for daily.  Father, may they love you and serve you.  I pray for an awakening in some, and for others I pray that you draw them closer to you.  Bless these lives and all that they may touch...may You be glorified by them.

My heart is overwhelmed, when I think of all You have done for me.  For your unfailing and unending love.  For the joy of my salvation.  For the cross and your blood that was shed for me.  My heart is overwhelmed when I think of my heavenly home, and being there with You.... worshiping and bowing down before you.  To see the scars of your hands and feet and to be in your true presence, that is where I long to be.

I love this life that I live here on earth, the good, the bad, and the ugly... may every part make me run to You.  May every praise from my mouth raise before You.  May You  never need the rocks to cry out... because my praise is not enough. 

May I someday, sit at your feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment