Friday, August 10, 2012

Amazing man..........

I just felt the need to share a post about my husband today.  So indulge me please.

He has been my sweetheart for many years, and my husband for almost 15.  We have walked through such beautiful times, and shared so many joys.  But, we have also had our share of tough times, one of which we are walking right now.

I won't go into all the details, it's not necessary really, but it is job/health related.  However our marriage is strong.  We are just normal people, but we have chosen to give our marriage and family to God.  I have no doubt that we would never have overcome some of the things we have gone through without it.  I love him more today, than I ever have.  We are stronger than we ever have been.  We choose daily to keep trying, keep moving, keep pressing forward, because it will always be worth it.

I love my husband.  He loves me so well.  I pray that my daughters are so blessed in life.  And that my sons, will grow up to love their wives, just as deeply and purely as their dad loves me.

Father, thank you for the sweet times in marriage, for those are the easy times.  But I also thank you for the rough times, for that is where we find what we are truly "made of".  Thank you for the establishment of marriage - between a man and a woman.  And for the family.  You are a great God, and I bless Your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment