Friday, May 2, 2008

Psalm 121

Psalm 121
I lift up my eyes to the hills --
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip --
He who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, He who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD watches over you --
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from all harm --
He will watch over your life;
the LORD will watch over your coming
and going both now and forever more.
This is one of my favorite scriptures from the Psalms. It is such a wonderful Psalm that shares God's protection and help with His children. If you haven't ever heard Brooklyn Tabernacle sing this Psalm, you must!

No comments:

Post a Comment