Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!


I am happy to see 2014 go, although I have some beautiful memories - I am looking with anticipation to mountains being moved in 2015.

According to something I quickly read today, the biblical "meaning" of 15 is Peace.  Should this be truth, that is my prayer for 2015 - Peace.

I can honestly say that I have learned even more about trusting God in all things this year.
I have learned to extend more grace.
I have learned to be thankful when other's show love in so many ways, by being His hands and His answer to my needs.
I have learned humility.
I have learned more about contentment.
I have learned to love my family better and to pray harder.
I have learned (although not enough) to believe in His timing and His planning - more than my own.

My list of things I have learned could go on much further than this.  I am just thankful that God still uses situations, people, words, prayers and so much more to teach me more and more about Him.

Welcome 2015 - let's see what God has in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment