Saturday, June 16, 2012
Mid year check in.
My Personal Top Five:
1. To give daily FOCUS to God in my prayers and devotions.
2. To give FOCUS daily to continue to enrich and grow my marriage, and show my great love and appreciation to my husband.
3. To FOCUS more intently on each child as a separate "soul" that needs to be fed and nourished with the love of God and His Word.
4. To FOCUS on my health. To make wise choices for my body. (I need this!)
5. To FOCUS in my choices of where to dedicate my time in order to fulfill my calling according to the talents He has given me.
My Home Top Five:
1. To be more diligent with the education of my children and use our time wisely in order for each child to reach their fullest potential. More hands on teaching!
2. To use my time more efficiently to organize and manage my household and cleaning.
3. To begin Mom or Dad date nights with the kids once a month.
4. To better my "couponing" abilities and handle our finances in a more proficient way.
5. To return to my love of scrapbooking/faithbooking in order to leave footprints of our heritage!