Monday, May 25, 2009

God bless American... Land that I love...

stand beside her and guide her, through the night with the light from above....

Today I am so very thankful for all those men and women who have served this country. To those who died, we will remember. To those who were wounded, we pray for you. For those who served with honor, we salute you.

Our country is still a great place. But we cry out for God to be merciful to us. As decisions and choices are being made that violate Hiw will and plan for us, may God be patient. I pray that those who truly serve the God of all Creation, would stand up and make a difference. Let your voice be heard, before it is silenced forever.

I am also so thankful to my Savior, Jesus Christ, for the ultimate sacrifice given for me and for all. My freedom in Christ is the most important freedom I have been given. I worship and adore you King Jesus. You are worthy of my praise forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment