Monday, February 24, 2014

My Peace

In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men.  And the Light shines on in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it (put it out or absorbed it or appropriated it, and is unreceptive to it).
                                    -   John 1:4-5 AMP

God's peace is always with me.  Sometimes when everything is going well and the world is sunny and bright, His peace blends in with all the happiness and joy around me.  But when things are hard, when I am hurting, when I do not understand, and the world is dark and dreary, His peace shines boldly around me.

It is in both of these times, that God is teaching me and showing me that His peace is always there.  I am never alone.  His presence is the same way as His peace.... it is always there, but it pierces the darkness when I need it the most.

The darkness of this world, of our circumstances, of our situations in life can overwhelm us.... but if we can just look up, His light is all around and He is walking through it all with us.

Isn't God good.






No comments:

Post a Comment