Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Almost the end...


I can't believe that 2011 is almost over.  What a year it has been!  What a God I have had the privilege of serving and depending on during this year as well!

I have been thinking today of all the happy moments this year.  And of those less than happy moments, of which there have been many.  I can say this year has held trials a plenty, some I didn't think we would make it through at the time... but now on the other side... wow.. God's grace and mercy is so abundantly clear.

I'm so excited for 2012.  I know God has great things in store.  I know that His ways are higher and the surprises are greater!  I've learned that His will goes BEYOND my BEYOND and is so much better than what I could ever imagine.

In just a little over a week, our church LifeChurch Birmingham will begin a 21 day fast.  I am choosing to do the Daniel fast again.  I am clearing my schedule to make plenty of time to devote to worship and prayer.  Last year was amazing... God grew me in so many ways.  I am expecting nothing less for this year!

I'll be sharing through these 21 days.  I'm going to share an answer to last years prayers as well.  It was  a HUGE one.!

Until then... be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment