Thursday, September 29, 2011

What Do I Need To Learn...

from this Lord?  I've been perfectly and happily healthy for 40 years.  And now... when my life is full of kids, family, church, friends, school........... now, I fall apart.  What do I need to learn here?

This has been my question for the last 3 weeks.  Apparently my body is arguing with itself on how it should work.  My "autonomic" system is all out of whack and it is wreaking havoc on my life.

I do not sit still well.  I like to be busy.  I like to do things with my husband, kids, homeschool, friends, etc... sitting still and doing nothing is not in my vocabulary most of the time.  So God, why now?

I do not fully understand what is happening, the diagnosis, etc... but I'm trying to find answers.  But I know my God always has a plan.  I know He loves me and knows every part of my life and body.  I know that somewhere in this sudden change of my life... He is going to teach me something.

Lord, may I be faithful to you in this season.  I know that seasons come and seasons go, and for this moment... I will honor you with my praise.  Because I know YOU will work all things for my good... above and beyond all I could ever imagine. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment