Thursday, April 21, 2016

Can it really be April?

It seems that time goes by so quickly these days.  Every moment is planned, or somehow becomes planned... it is crazy.  I tell myself every day, I need to blog, I need to journal.... yet it still somehow goes undone before I fall crashing into the bed each night.

When did life become one blur of "fast forward"?  I need to slow down.  I need to choose my "must do" and "need to do" and "want to do" and "no thank you's" better, but how exactly do I do that.  Maybe I'll find the answer this year, maybe I'll be a better mother, daughter, wife, teacher, worshiper....  maybe.

But for today, for this moment, I am sitting here in the quiet of my office, waiting for time to tick by, so I can go on to the next thing I need to do today... but I am soaking in just a few moments of worship, a few moments of Jesus.... I am so thankful that even in my hustle and bustle of life that seems to keep whirling around like a hamster wheel, He continues to draw me in, to draw me close, to welcome me at any moment in time.  He loves me - I love Him.

Enjoy the following worship video, one of my favorites right now.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so thankful that He understands our distractions and busyness, and keeps drawing us and drawing above all the other noises and the never ending "to-do" list. Love the song!

    ReplyDelete