Thursday, December 25, 2014

Books of 2014

Here is a list of books I have read this year.  I recommend every one!


Things Pondered - Beth Moore

Further Still - Beth Moore

A Heart Like His - Intimate Reflections on the Life of David - Beth Moore

Kingdom Woman: Embracing Your Purpose, Power, and Possibilities  - Tony Evans

Amazing Faith - Choco De Jesus

In the Gap - Choco De Jesus

Bad Girls of the Bible and What We Can Learn From Them - Liz Curtis Higgs

Praying for Boys: Asking God For The Things They Need Most - Brooke McLaughlin

The Damascus Way (Acts of Faith) - Janette Okes

Revealing Jesus - A 365 Day Devotional - Darlene Zschech

Jesus Calling - Sarah Young

The Bible

Suggestions for next year?

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to start reading Own Your Life by Sarah Clarkson. I am believing it will be a great one. Of course, I love Desire, by John Eldredge, and Desperate by Sarah Mae. I love me a good book!

    ReplyDelete